Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is one among the Navratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in India. HAL officially issued their public notification regards HAL Management Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017 examination. The online applications for the Management Trainee (Technical) and Design Trainee posts are expected from the energetic, young and result oriented Graduate Engineers across India.
HAL Management Trainee Job Details through GATE:
Name of the Job: Management Trainee (Technical) & Design Trainee
Nature of Selection: GATE-2017 Score Card
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Design Trainee Job 2017:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the HAL Design trainee job 2017 are requested to have a BE/B.Tech degree in the following engineering discipline without fail.
- For HAL Management Trainee (Technical): Mechanical (ME), Electronics (EC), Electrical (EE) and Civil (CE)
- For HAL Design Trainee: Mechanical (ME), Electronics (EC), Electrical (EE)
Total Number of Vacancies in HAL Job GATE 2017:
- There are 75 vacancies for the Management Trainee (Technical)
- There are 50 vacancies for the Design Trainee job through GATE 2017
HAL-GATE 2017 Job Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance with the GATE 2017 scores followed by a Personal Interview.
HAL PSU GATE Job Important Dates 2017:
- Candidates can apply online for HAL Job through GATE from 06/01/2017
- The last date to apply for HAL PSU Job through GATE ends by 07/02/2017
How to Apply for HAL MT Job 2017:
Candidates are advised to apply online separately for the GATE 2017 and Management/Design Trainee job with the respective official links.