Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) which is set up by the Government of India for the Establishment, Management, and Operation of BharatNet (National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN)). Today, BBNL officially declared its interested towards the recruitment of graduate engineers in India through the upcoming GATE examination i.e. “ BBNL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017”. Hence, GATE 2017 candidates are having another wonderful opportunity to get into their dream PSU through GATE Exam at its best.
BBNL Executive Trainee ET Job through GATE 2017:
Let us see the complete details about the BBNL ET Recruitment through GATE 2017 in the following lines.
- Name of the Job: Executive Trainee (ET)
- Nature of Selection: Valid GATE 2017 Score
- Eligible Departments: Electronics, Computer & Electrical Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: Refer the official notification pdf
BBNL ET Recruitment through GATE Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the BBNL Executive Trainee job are requested to have a Full Time degree in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc in any of the following engineering disciplines from the recognized university or institution without fail.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering >>> GATE Paper EC
- Computer Science /Information Technology >>> GATE Paper CS
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering >>> GATE Paper EE
Note: Final year students are also eligible to apply, however, they are expected have their final year/semester results by 27/08/2017 indeed.
Candidates applying online for BBNL ET Job through GATE 2017 are requested to have a minimum of 21 years and a max 27 years as on 15/01/2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms of Government of India*
BBNL ET-2017 through GATE Selection Process:
All the eligible candidates are requested to appear with the GATE 2017 exam in the respective engineering papers i.e. EC, CS, & EE. Based on the candidate performances with the GATE exam, merit list will be generated and the shortlisted candidates will be called for personality test/interview.
BBNL Interview through GATE 2017 Marks Weightage:
- Marks out of 100 in the GATE 2017 CS/EE/EC Paper >> 75%
- Personal Interview >> 25%
BBNL ET Probation and Training Salary 2017:
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.16,400 –3% -40,500/- as Executive Trainee and shall be on probation for a period of 12 months from the date of appointment. On successful completion of probation period they will be re-designated as Assistant Manager.
Important Dates for BBNL ET Jobs through GATE:
- Commencement of online application submission starts on 15th January 2017
- Last date to apply for BBNL ET-2017 through GATE ends by 27th February 2017
How to Apply for BBNL ET through GATE:
Application window for BBNL shall be open from 15th January 2017 to 27th February 2017. Candidates have to register themselves online at BBNL website with details of their GATE 2017Application No., GATE 2017 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available under Careers page of BBNL website www.bbnl.nic.in